Friday 2 January 2009

There is something inherently wrong with going back to work on Friday. I mean, really, I was off on Wednesday and Thursday and then back to work today. It makes Friday lose all of the wonderful aspects and gain all the Monday--isms.

Tonight I have big plans...watching the Sugar Bowl. I know, I know, all of you ladies are groaning and thinking "Poor thing, having to watch football because hubby won't leave the recliner" Well ladies, I have to come clean...

My honey went to the video store and rented him some movies so that I could enjoy the ball game. He is not a sports nut. I AM!!!! Every Saturday (except one) this season I made him go with me to his sister's house so that me and my BIL could watch the wonderful Alabama Crimson Tide have a fantastic season. The only game that I was not at their house for was the Mississippi State game. We were in Denver for a conference. I watched from the hotel and called my BIL. My honey and my SIL both think I'm nuts... OH WELL.

Gotta go for now, the pregame show is about to start.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment